My friend give those recipe for me. he’s writing make you try to cooking, doesn’t it? I will try it later, picture will take then.
Ingredients for Six Servings
One celery stalk
One bay leaf
Some green beans
Some pak choi
Canned Italian whole peeled tomatoes (100ml)
Canned kidney beans (100g)
Some olive oil
Some grinded pepper
1. Chop all the vegetables into dice, roughly all the same size. This process would be fun and comforting if you chop as you cite all the names of dishonest men you have encountered. Chop, chop.
2. Heat up olive oil in a large pot on a medium fire/heat and then put onion, carrot, celery and a bay leaf in it. Sauté them until they are wilted.
3. Add the rest of vegetables and sauté them until golden brown.
4. Add whole peeled tomatoes squashed with your hands and sauté all until the red color of tomatoes turns orange.
5. Add water to cover the vegetables and heat them up on a strong fire/heat until boiled. Then turn fire to low and simmer them until mushy. Just like anything in life, boiling things on a strong fire for a long time won’t do any good.
6. Taste the soup and season it with salt and pepper. You may want to put olive oil and/or Parmesan cheese on your dish of the soup.
7. Make your prayer to Kazuki before you eat the soup.